Thursday, December 22, 2011

Green Deliciousness

This was a superfast thrown together dinner that gave me an excuse to eat mass quantities of the Green Goddess Dressing from Appetite for Reduction. It's just a bowl of quinoa, edamame, and broccoli with the dressing on top.



This week I brought a quinoa/black bean salad to work for our Christmas potluck and discovered nobody knows what quinoa is. Well, one person knew, and that's only because she's gluten-free so she's had to learn about wheat alternatives. I was so surprised! Quinoa is great and especially good for easy meals like this because it's full of protein.

Also, in other exciting news, Isa posted one of my favorite dinners on her blog: Hottie Black-eyed Peas with Ginger Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Apples. You should go make it right now. I'm serious.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEY. I know what quinoa is too, so make that two coworkers!