Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chipotle-Lentil Burgers with Baked Onion Rings

This may not look like much but it almost led to a nervous breakdown.


I only have a tiny 3-cup food processor, so I had to puree the lentil mixture for the burgers in about four separate batches. There are also onions, garlic, chipotle peppers, zucchini, and bread crumbs in there. I'd never made veggie burgers from scratch before but they turned out great - just made a huge mess and were sort of time consuming. Having a normal sized food processor would have made my life a lot easier!

I did the onion rings again because I couldn't resist their deliciousness.

Probably I should have made green beans or something as a vegetable side, but eh. Too lazy.

2 comments:

Little Smiths said...

Gee, SORRY I only got you a little piddly food processor! pfft

molly said...

I wouldn't have been able to fit the big one in my suitcase anyway!