Thursday, August 11, 2011

Roasted 40-Clove Garlic Chickpeas & Broccoli

This doesn't actually have 40 cloves of garlic in it, but it does have ten, which is a lot. I made this once before, early in the blog, and this time made some israeli couscous (Trader Joe's Harvest Mix, specifically) to go with. It was a nice wholesome dinner after today's lunch of pizza.


And here's the pizza. We went to the Mellow Mushroom, where they have vegan cheese, but either our waitress or someone in the kitchen was not that bright because when I specified vegan cheese on the Mega Veggie pizza, they replaced the mozzarella but still included the feta. Drat! If it hadn't taken forty freaking minutes to get our food I might have sent it back, but I just shut up and ate it. SIGH. Poor little cow.


It was pretty good, though. I can't lie.

No comments: