Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Funny Little Angel

Papaya is sick. Did you know that some cats can have a delayed, long-lasting illness as a result of their distemper vaccinations? WELL, THEY CAN. And I didn't find out until afterward, naturally. She's running a fever and is lethargic and irritable - it's sort of like she has mono. She's still eating and drinking normally, so the vet doesn't seem too concerned, but it's really stressing me out to the max. I feel so bad for her! And poor Banana is so confused about why she won't play with him. Pfizer, the vaccine manufacturer, says this normally runs its course in a week or two so hopefully we are on the uphill side.

Anyway, I thought this would be a good opportunity to show the internet how funny she is.





What a little weirdo! I've never had a cat sit with their legs crossed like that but she does it about 80% of the time. Just chilling out, being cool and casual.



No comments: