Saturday, July 9, 2011

Weekend in Kansas City

I went to KC last weekend for the 4th of July, to meet my new nephew and celebrate my sister's 30th birthday. It was a very busy weekend - we didn't even have time for a bike ride! Lots of family activities.

Here's Mira at the grocery store.

Mom & Charlie with an unhappy Sullivan at Lake Viking.

Tiny smile?




There is a rumor that Griffy peed on Grandpa Charlie during this nap. I'm sure we'll be using this story to embarrass him in future years.

Little model!

Griffy does not like it when I try to take his picture.

4th of July spread - this is all vegan! Garlic dill potato salad from Vegan Diner, a corn-tomato salad, black bean & corn salsa, pickled cucumber salad, guacamole, hummus. We also made vegan cupcakes but failed to take a picture.

Look how patriotic everyone is!

Mira is quite the pouter. She gets over it quickly, though.

Sparklers! I worried that someone would catch themselves on fire but nobody else seemed concerned about it.



No comments: