Thursday, July 14, 2011

Asian Broccoli Noodles

This is a serious oldie - I remember finding this recipe on the internet when I first decided to be a pescetarian in 2000. In the beginning I made it as written, with only noodles and broccoli and sauce, but have since branched out to add tofu and whatever other vegetables are lying around.


I can't find the recipe on the internet anymore, sadly, so I will post the sauce, which is great:
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 T water or vegetable broth
- 2 T peanut butter
- 1 T sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 T fresh ginger, grated
- juice of one lime
- 1/2 tsp salt

Whisk it all together and mix it in with the noodles and vegetables and tofu and that's that!

EDIT: Er, I just googled "Asian Broccoli Noodles" and the recipe came up as the first result. HMPH. I guess my google-fu was broken yesterday.

No comments: