Monday, February 3, 2014

Meeting #4

January was a whirlwind. I planned back to back long weekend trips, which I sort of knew was a bad idea, and predictably got a cold that has just now abated.

But it was worth it! Because I got to meet a new nephew, Harrison Randall. He was 6 weeks old at the time.


Everybody spent a lot of time playing with Mira's rainbow loom. It is a Hot Item.



I also got to go to Mira & Griffin's basketball practice, which was pretty entertaining.


Griffy is the littlest one!


I told Mira to "pretend you're watching the game" for this one and she did a good job.


Everyone likes baby Harry!


LOOK how many kids this is. It's crazy town.


Sullivan is two and a half now and never shuts up for one second. He is very cute.


The morning I left we discovered this page in Mira's notebook. She may not be great at spelling yet but she has a way with words!


No comments: