Sunday, July 13, 2014

Little Chickens

I've been bored with our regular food lately, which means I am diving right back into the meat world.


I do feel a little guilty, but not guilty enough to not eat it, so here we go! Tonight I roasted Cornish game hens with honey glaze, some Parmesan-crusted asparagus, and artichoke hearts with lemon and basil. It was all great! Perhaps not the most appropriate for a 93 degree day but, you know. Who cares. 


Banana had had an itchy weekend but today was better than yesterday. Just trying to hang in there for the next few weeks until we can get him off phenobarbital completely. The tapering is really really frustrating. But I know it has to be done. 

I'm thinking of making a calendar called Cats Who Usually Don't Care About Each Other Cuddling On The Stove. 




No comments: