Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Recent Things

Cheeseburgers are fine and good, but being able to eat real sushi again is maybe the most exciting thing about omnivorosity. There's a good place right near our house that we hadn't been to in years, but we stopped in Friday night and stuffed our faces.


Saturday we went to see a Porsche exhibit at the North Carolina Museum of Art. I'm always proud of us when we have a cultural outing in lieu of sitting in the house watching six episodes of some Netflixed TV show in a row. It was pretty interesting, even though I am not into fast cars.




We usually get Christmas ornaments when we go on vacation as a souvenir from the trip, but maybe Spain isn't as big on Christmas trees as we are here in the US of A because we couldn't find any! Instead we got a print at the Granada Cathedral and managed to successfully get it home without destroying it. I picked it up from the framing shop yesterday and I think it looks great! The framing cost approximately twenty-five times the price of the print, but whatever.


And finally, since my dad died of melanoma three years ago, I started going to the dermatologist for regular skin checks. He wanted to remove this tiny spot on my leg even though it was only 3mm, so I did that, and it was precancerous!!


Go to the doctor, everybody!

No comments: