Thursday, June 13, 2013

Taco Salad

I've been trying low-carb for the past week or so in an attempt to win a weight loss competition that's going on with a group of my friends. It's been surprisingly easier than I expected, and much more effective.  A winning combination!  I've been eating a lot of salads. One good thing about salads is they take about 15 minutes to throw together for dinner, even a complicated one like this:


That is lettuce, spinach, cherry tomatoes, avocado, sour cream, shredded cheese, and morningstar farms fake burger crumbles seasoned with cumin.  The dressing is the creamy ancho ranch from Viva Vegan. So easy and good!

In other news, I booked airfare to Spain on Tuesday night, and already have our car reserved and all the hotels arranged, despite the fact that we are not leaving until September.  I want it to be nooowwwwww!!!  This weekend we are going to the beach for a little trip, though, so there will probably be pictures of that forthcoming.

No comments: